Friday, February 27, 2009

I have a friend, Jill K., (I abbreviate as I can never remember how to spell her last name) who is a blogger. I became interested in blogging after reading some of her "stuff." I really have no idea what I am doing, so bear with me.
I have 4 beautiful children and a 4 year old granddaughter. The two grown daughters are so precious. One is raising my beautiful granddaughter and the other is marring her elementary school sweetheart in May. My only son, is graduating from high school this May, and our youngest,( thank goodness is still at home) is a beautiful 12 year old girl and is amazing. I can't believe how fast time has flown by since they were born....if anyone is reading this who has young children..... do not, I repeat, do not waste the time you have with those little people! I have tried not to, and am sure at times, I've failed. It's true what your mother told you, or at least what mine use to tell me, it really does go by way too fast and before you know it you are ordering graduation announcements, filling out scholarship info, and planning a wedding, wondering all the while how empty your big 100 year old house is going to seem when they are gone. Enjoy the time with your babies and don't wish away each stage. Each stage is a gift. What I wouldn't give for a 2 A.M. feeding again.... so, enjoy them!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello! :)

Avery

Avery